Monday 26 April 2010

On~~~ta~~~ma ♥

IS HAPPY! FREAKING HAPPY!

ONTAMA IS UP @ JPOPSUKI!


please give the uploader lots of , okay? tq :D

EDIT:
time elaspsed: 9 hours
average speed: 1.7 kb/s
status: 28.5% completed
me: bullshit .___. wonder why internet likes to acting up when I need it to be fast, and becomes super fast at unnecessary time...

I seriously need to calm down more... been swearing A LOT lately...

random: stumbled upon an article about DAIGO which leads to this video... awesome... really O_O

EDIT: LOL



WINK WINK WINK

10 comments:

  1. Ugh I wish I had Jpopsuki account...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to get one O_O
    try asking around, to see if there's anyone who has extra invitation for Jpopsuki

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i LOVE that Taku-Wink
    *daydreaming

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that wink too! can't stop staring at taku-wink XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh noone does /=
    is it too much to ask to upload it somewhere else? not as a torrent, but as a normal file?

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's hard to upload big files right now...
    I will upload new UVERvids (ontama, GOLD perf, interviews etc) if no one uploads it... BUT have to wait till I get home for semester break (around June)

    ReplyDelete
  7. most others are floating the webs except for Ontama and most people don't want to get it not to screw up their ratio *sigh*
    i hope we'll get to see it one day

    ReplyDelete
  8. ratio worries me a lot too. but since it's UVERworld, I don't care XDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanna know what they r talking about in the Onatma interview thing TwT

    ReplyDelete
  10. hopefully someone will translate them, nee...

    ReplyDelete

back to top