Sunday 18 April 2010

I hate coming up with title D:


changed wallpaper :D

TAKUYA fits perfectly on my screen despite the messy icons on my desktop XD (the icons are there as they are... haven't really change their positions for ages...) oh! shinta's face is right between two group of icons too XD

btw, finally I know how to put watermark on my pictures... always wanted to do this but too lazy to find out how... yesterday I have free time without knowing what else to do... so, googled about watermark XD yay

btw, had exam yesterday... tomorrow starts new whole class... another packed timetable... and Tuesday, tutorial day... damn... I need to get serious with my study now... I slacked too much nowadays resulting in my inability to answer questions yesterday... *dies*

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top