Saturday 17 April 2010

:D

EDIT TO ANSWER Q:
this caps are from Sakigake! ongaku banzuke eight, on air on Fuji TV at 25.40... I actually fell asleep while waiting for UVER to appear .____. but it's up in Jpopsuki : D


I actually bow along almost everytime I saw them doing so... but my eyes still fixed to the screen XD


LAST daily oricon ranking:
1st day: #2 - 30092
2nd day: #2 - 20339
3rd day: #2 - 9575
4th day: #2 - 6580

EDIT:

total love for the pic! love the clothes especially takuya's... and the cane! if only they wear these instead of the freaking bright and colourful scary clothes @_@

GOLD 3D PV screening date and time here
I want to laugh when I saw they put 2D next to GO-ON and 哀しみはきっと LOL

EDIT2:
I spammed my own blog with pictures ORZ
Just watched Japan Countdown and UVERworld's GOLD is #5 (dropped from #2)
they have little talk too about LAST and... I have no idea what XD they were on Go! Fes TV a few days ago too to give message (about LAST I think... again, I'm clueless XD)
I want to watch Japan Countdown again next week, because LAST will be in the Top 10 Album Ranking :D
ah, should have watch Music Station yesterday too... maybe UVER was on single ranking...

1 comment:

back to top